Your event dashboard is a summary of your event. It can prove to be very helpful in providing information at a glance. It shows the following:
- Total Revenue – This is the total amount of money your event made.
- Tickets Sales – This is the number of tickets sold for an event.
- Checked In – This shows the number of person’s that checked into the event.
- Pageviews – This shows how many people viewed your event page.
- Event sales in the form of a graph
- Sales By Ticket Type in the form of a graph
- Latest Activity feed.
Included also in the top right hand corner are some Quick Action buttons.
Manage order - allows you to see all your orders and their details.
View tickets - shows the different ticket types and the price, amount sold and number of tickets left. You can also set ticket restrictions and add new tickets.
Update event - lets you make changes to your event.
Promote - gives you the options to either post to social media, put a ticket widget on your website or put a website badge on your page.