Are you trying to create an Estimate to send to a potential client and not sure how to proceed? It’s simple! If you’re not sure where to begin, here’s a guide to help you through the process.
- On the Buzz Pay interface, firstly click the ‘Invoicing’ option located on the far-left side bar, followed by ‘Estimates’ as seen below.
- Next, click on the ‘New Estimate’ button at the top right-hand corner as seen below.
- You will then be prompted to fill in a couple of details on the ‘Create New Estimate’ page.
The first two columns, the Estimate Number and Date are both updated automatically when you start to create an estimate. However, you can click on them and change them if necessary.
The third column with the Expiry Date can be changed by clicking on the down arrow at the right of the column.
- Next you are prompted to fill out the Bill To section, where you will be asked to fill out your customer details. Clicking on the “plus sign” gives you the field options to fill in your customer’s information.
- You can then go the Add Item button to either create a new item or add an existing item.
- Lastly, use the button in the top right-hand corner to either save the estimate as a draft or send it directly to your customer.