If you created your Buzz Account for the first time and have just gotten your account verified on the platform, you may experience this error when trying to set up a payment method e.g. Buzz Pay Links.
This is a result of needing to activate a Service Plan for your Buzz Payments Account, whether free or paid. To do this, please take the following steps:
- Log in to your Buzz Payments Manager Dashboard.
- Select Settings, located within the left-hand menu.
- Click on Account, the fourth box on the right. This will allow you to manage your Buzz Payments Service Plan.
- As seen in the image below, please select the link indicated to choose your plan.
5. Choose from 'Lite' (our free service offering), or one of our paid plans that offer access to more business tools and useful data. Select the button that corresponds to the plan you desire.
6. Click the Checkout button to complete your transaction and activate your Buzz Payments Service Plan.
We apologize if you experience this error and hope this article assists you in resolving the issue. If you have any other issues or require assistance, please feel free to reach out to us!